Comfortable and cozy, the Muskoka dress offers a simple, style that makes you want to curl up by a crackling fire on a cool, crisp day.
The dress length is designed to fall at the upper calf; the tunic length hits between low hip and mid-thigh and is perfect for pairing with leggings. Pattern includes long sleeves, half length sleeves, or colorblocked sleeves, as well as a colorblocked front option. The neckline can be finished with a simple binding, fabulous hoodie, or trendy split collar. Plus, add inseam pockets to any option!
This dress is designed specifically for the stability of soft snuggly fleece.
Add your favorite animal silhouette to the Muskoka with Pollywoggles' Wildlife Applique Collections! Designed for fleece as well as wovens & knits, these collections of raw edge appliques showcase animals from around the world, and the purchase of each set supports the work of the International Conservation Fund of Canada, protecting land and biodiversity in tropical regions around the globe.
Recommended Skill Level - Confident Beginner
There is also an 18" doll version of this pattern!
Seam allowance is 3/8" (1cm) unless stated otherwise in the pattern, and is included in all measurements and templates.
Required Supplies: sewing machine, needle suitable for fleece fabric (universal 12/80 or 14/90 or stretch recommended), pins/clips, scissors.
Suggested Fabric: This pattern is designed to be made with light-medium weight fleece with a minimum of 30% stretch.
Find out more about fleece fabrics and how to do a Stretch Test (including a downloadable stretch guide) in the Sewing with Fleece Series.
- EXTENDED SIZES! Size range includes 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, A, B, C, D (tween/teen sizes).
- Cutting charts & pattern pieces for all rectangular parts.
- Easy to assemble pattern pieces.
- Clear and efficiently nested pattern pieces, color coded by size. All colors also print clearly in black ink.
- No layers (individual size printing) on print-at-home or Large Format; Layers ARE included on Projector Files.
- All measurements in both metric and imperial
- Sizing guide including body measurements to help obtain the proper fit for the child.
- Specific instructions on customizing & blending sizes.
- Line drawings showing all options.
- Interactive table of contents, for reference and ease of use on digital devices.
- Fabric requirements for all parts.
- Supplies and suggested fabrics list.
- Full color photo tutorial with written (English only) details for each step.
- Hints and tips throughout the tutorial.
- Summary of steps for quick reference.
- Modeled photos showing the finished options.
Purchase also includes AO Large Format PDF for copy shop printing, and Projector optimized file. Print-at-home and Large Format files have nested pattern pieces (no layers); Projector file has layers (ability to turn on and off individual projected sizes), optional "unfold" layer for Cut-on-Fold pattern pieces, & inverted black-background section which also includes mirrored pattern pieces.
NOTE: This product is a sewing pattern, not a completed garment.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
this pattern is so cute and the instruction clear as always.
I am quite new to sewing clothes with fleese and I love these patterns as they include all the tricks and tips for dealing with this thicker fabric.
For those days when my girl wants pockets and a hood but still wants to be girly this is our go to pattern!
We just love it! Clear directions are easy to follow and the pattern just fly's together so fast!