So cozy! The Banff set is perfect for cool nights or lounging around the house on snowy days.
This pattern includes a raglan style top and relaxed-fit pants. The top features a crossover mock neckband and the option of hemming or adding sleeve cuffs or a shirt waistband for a perfect any-time pullover. The pants are straight legged and roomy, with varied front and back rise and a full elastic waist.
Designed specifically for soft snuggly fleece and can be sewn start to finish in about an hour.
Want more options?? This pattern and the Kokanee pattern have been designed with interchangeable parts! Buy the Bundle to mix & match hoodie and crossover collar, colorblocking and solid pieces, cuffs and pockets.
This is a non-gendered pattern including a new EXTENDED size range, from kids size 2-10 plus four additional teen/tween sizes. Though designed specifically for polyester fleece, this pattern is also suitable for other stable knits with 30% stretch.
Recommended Skill Level - Intermediate.
Seam allowance is 3/8"(1cm) unless stated otherwise in the pattern, and is included in all measurements.
Required Supplies: sewing machine, needle suitable for chosen fabric (universal 90/14), pins/clips, scissors and/or rotary cutter, measuring tape and/or cutting mat & ruler.
Suggested Fabric: This pattern is specifically designed for light-medium weight brushed poly fleece with at least 30% stretch. Common names for this type of fleece can include Polar™, Blizzard, Arctic, and Igloo. Slight variations that also work well include Lambskin, Micro, and Anti-pill fleece.
- EXTENDED SIZES! Size range includes 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, A, B, C, D (tween/teen sizes).
- Cutting charts & pattern pieces for all rectangular parts.
- Easy to assemble pattern pieces.
- Clear and efficiently nested pattern pieces, color coded by size. All colors also print clearly in black ink.
- No layers (individual size printing) on print-at-home or Large Format; Layers ARE included on Projector Files.
- All measurements in both metric and imperial
- Sizing guide including body measurements to help obtain the proper fit for the child.
- Specific instructions on customizing & blending sizes.
- Line drawings showing all options.
- Interactive table of contents, for reference and ease of use on digital devices.
- Fabric requirements for all parts.
- Supplies and suggested fabrics list.
- Full color photo tutorial with written (English only) details for each step.
- Hints and tips throughout the tutorial.
- Summary of steps for quick reference.
- Modeled photos showing the finished options.
Purchase also includes AO Large Format PDF for copy shop printing, and Projector optimized file. Print-at-home and Large Format files have nested pattern pieces (no layers); Projector file has layers (ability to turn on and off individual projected sizes), optional "unfold" layer for Cut-on-Fold pattern pieces, & inverted black-background section which also includes mirrored pattern pieces.
NOTE: This product is a sewing pattern, not a completed garment.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Easy sew and my grandson loves them. What more could I ask for.
Okay I really wanted to give this a 4.5 stars but couldn't figure out how. The only reason I would give it a bit less than a 5 is because I felt the sleeves were a little tight. However, that was so easy to adjust. About two inches into my seam as I was sewing down the arm, I switched to a quarter inch seam allowance, and it did the trick. Other than that this pattern is awesome. I really love the detailed instructions and tips and tricks. I have not worked too much with fleece before, and this made it a breeze! Very happy with the product, and my son LOVES it.
This pattern is SO fantastic! I immediately made one for each of my three little kids, and they wear them so much. I added appliques to them. I'm looking forward to maybe hacking pockets, zippers, and such onto them.
This is a GREAT pattern for anyone - whether you’re experienced at sewing, or just venturing into clothing for the first time. Working with fleece is low stress and easy to do, while the pattern provides lots of tips and easy to follow instructions. And bonus, my kids love their new jammies!
Love the look of the pjs!