The 18" Doll Collection includes patterns to make Pollywoggles Muskoka Dress and Tunic (both lengths included), Fundy Robe, and Banff Pajamas. Make each of them to match the full sized patterns!
Patterns are suitable for most 18" dolls. Dolls featured here are American Girl, Madame Alexander, My Life As, and Our Generation.
For the full versions of the pattern, check out the individual listings!
Recommended Skill Level - Confident Beginner
Seam allowance is 1/4"(6mm) unless stated otherwise in the pattern, and is included in all measurements and templates.
Required Supplies:sewing machine, needle suitable for fleece fabric (universal 12/80 or 14/90 or stretch recommended), snaps for back opening (optional), pins/clips, scissors.
Suggested Fabric: This pattern is designed to be made with light-medium weight fleece with minimum 30% stretch.
Fabric Requirements(based on fleece fabric 60” width):
Muskoka DRESS – 1/3 yard / 0.3 meters
Muskoka TUNIC – 1/4 yard / 0.25 meters
(Back Placket option also requires a small piece of woven fabric)
Fundy ROBE - 1/3 yard / 0.3 meters
Banff PAJAMAS - 1/3 yard / 0.4meters
Included in each 18" doll pattern:
- Templates for shaped pattern pieces. Measurements for all rectangular parts.
- Clickable table of contents, for reference and ease of use on digital devices.
- Links to related tutorials.
- All measurements throughout the pattern presented in both metric and imperial
- Full color photo tutorial with specific details for each step, with hints and tips throughout the tutorial.
- Glossary of relevant terms.
NOTE: This listing is for a pattern, not a completed garment.