Cozy pants for everyday wear or winter layering, the Baffin Joggers pattern includes tapered cuffed legs and straight leg options, with optional inseam pockets and an enclosed elastic waistband.
This is a non-gendered pattern including a new EXTENDED size range, from kids size 2-10 plus four additional teen/tween sizes. Though designed specifically for polyester fleece, this pattern is can also be made with other plush knits with 30% stretch.
Recommended Skill Level - Intermediate.
Seam allowance is 3/8"(1cm) unless stated otherwise in the pattern, and is included in all measurements.
Required Supplies: sewing machine, needle suitable for chosen fabric (universal 90/14), pins/clips, scissors and/or rotary cutter, measuring tape and/or cutting mat & ruler.
Suggested Fabric: This pattern is specifically designed for light-medium weight brushed poly fleece with 30% stretch. Common names for this type of fleece can include Polar™, Blizzard, Arctic, and Igloo. Variations that also work well include Lambskin, Micro, and Anti-pill fleece. Some types of sweatshirt fleece may also be suitable.
- EXTENDED SIZES! Size range includes 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, A, B, C, D (tween/teen sizes).
- Cutting charts & pattern pieces for all rectangular parts.
- Easy to assemble pattern pieces.
- Clear and efficiently nested pattern pieces, color coded by size. All colors also print clearly in black ink.
- No layers (individual size printing) on print-at-home or Large Format; Layers ARE included on Projector Files.
- All measurements in both metric and imperial
- Sizing guide including body measurements to help obtain the proper fit for the child.
- Specific instructions on customizing & blending sizes.
- Line drawings showing all options.
- Interactive table of contents, for reference and ease of use on digital devices.
- Fabric requirements for all parts.
- Supplies and suggested fabrics list.
- Full color photo tutorial with written (English only) details for each step.
- Hints and tips throughout the tutorial.
- Summary of steps for quick reference.
- Modeled photos showing the finished options.
Purchase also includes AO Large Format PDF for copy shop printing, and Projector optimized file. Print-at-home and Large Format files have nested pattern pieces (no layers); Projector file has layers (ability to turn on and off individual projected sizes), optional "unfold" layer for Cut-on-Fold pattern pieces, & inverted black-background section which also includes mirrored pattern pieces.
NOTE: This product is a sewing pattern, not a completed garment.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These joggers are so comfortable and we love the stylish stripe and deep pockets. A bonus is the big size range so that one pattern works for babes and teens