This is a non-gendered pattern including a new EXTENDED size range, from kids size 2-10 plus four additional teen/tween sizes! Make it with flannel for keeping warm in winter weather, or use regular cotton or double gauze for a light and airy summer set. Perfect for themed Christmas pajamas no matter what the climate!
Did you know there is a Nightgown version of Simcoe? Get both patterns together in the SIMCOE BUNDLE, and save!
Seam allowance is 3/8"(1cm) unless stated otherwise in the pattern, and is included in all measurements.
Required Supplies: sewing machine, needle suitable for chosen fabric (universal), 3/4" elastic for waist band, iron, pins/clips, scissors and/or rotary cutter, measuring tape and/or cutting mat & ruler.
Cuffs/Collar/Waist Hem: knit fabric with excellent recovery, such as high quality interlock or ribbing.
- EXTENDED SIZES! Size range includes 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, A, B, C, D (tween/teen sizes).
- Cutting charts & pattern pieces for all rectangular parts.
- Easy to assemble pattern pieces.
- Clear and efficiently nested pattern pieces, color coded by size. All colors also print clearly in black ink.
- No layers (individual size printing) on print-at-home or Large Format; Layers ARE included on Projector Files.
- All measurements in both metric and imperial
- Sizing guide including body measurements to help obtain the proper fit for the child.
- Specific instructions on customizing & blending sizes.
- Line drawings showing all options.
- Interactive table of contents, for reference and ease of use on digital devices.
- Fabric requirements for all parts.
- Supplies and suggested fabrics list.
- Full color photo tutorial with written (English only) details for each step.
- Hints and tips throughout the tutorial.
- Summary of steps for quick reference.
- Modeled photos showing the finished options.
Purchase also includes AO Large Format PDF for copy shop printing, and Projector optimized file. Print-at-home and Large Format files have nested pattern pieces (no layers); Projector file has layers (ability to turn on and off individual projected sizes), optional "unfold" layer for Cut-on-Fold pattern pieces, & inverted black-background section which also includes mirrored pattern pieces.
NOTE: This product is a sewing pattern, not a completed garment.
25 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
J'ai fort apprécié ce modèle de pyjama, il est simple et facile coudre. Les instructions de confection sont claires et adéquates. Nul doute que je l'utiliserai encore à plusieurs reprises.
I am a super non technical self taught beginner sewer and I was able to use this pattern to sew a cute little jumper for my boy. It gets compliments all the time. Plan on making many more things with it
Patron parfait pour la flanelle ❤️
A fast, simple pattern. Professional finish with simple instructions! Suit beginner or seamstress alike, you won't be disappointed. Thankyou !
This pattern covers all the seasons! I love the options for lengths. Simple to follow instructions and the fit is great
Seriously the best PJ set that works for everyday wear! There are so many options to cover your kids all year!
I have 2 pj patterns I love, and this is one of them. It has a great fit in cotton woven, but you can even use it for knit too.
I was delighted to find a pattern that allows me to make flannel PJs with ribbed cuffs.
Très facile et fit parfais!
J'ai fait le pyjama pour mes petits-enfants, très bien décrit et fait super bien avec la flanellette.