~ Swim Separates ~
The Thelon Swim Shirt/Rashguard is a slim-fitting swimming shirt that features contrasting panels on the side and upper chest, and the option of short sleeves with wide cuffs or long sleeves with a unique angled stripe.
Designed to coordinate with the Thelon Swim Jammers, this listing is for ONLY the Shirt/Rashguard. Purchase both pieces together with the Thelon 2-Piece Swim Set Bundle.
This is a straight-fit, non-gendered pattern including a new EXTENDED size range, from kids size 2-10 plus four additional teen/tween sizes. And optional shelf bra is included in the upper size range.
Seam allowance is 3/8"(1cm) unless stated otherwise in the pattern, and is included in all measurements.
Required Supplies: sewing machine, stretch needle, 3/4" elastic for the optional shelf bra, ballpoint pins or wonder clips, scissors and/or rotary cutter, measuring tape and/or cutting mat & ruler.
- EXTENDED SIZES! Size range includes 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, A, B, C, D (tween/teen sizes).
- Cutting charts & pattern pieces for all rectangular parts.
- Easy to assemble pattern pieces.
- Clear and efficiently nested pattern pieces, color coded by size. All colors also print clearly in black ink.
- No layers (individual size printing) on print-at-home or Large Format; Layers ARE included on Projector Files.
- All measurements in both metric and imperial
- Sizing guide including body measurements to help obtain the proper fit for the child.
- Specific instructions on customizing & blending sizes.
- Line drawings showing all options.
- Interactive table of contents, for reference and ease of use on digital devices.
- Fabric requirements for all parts.
- Supplies and suggested fabrics list.
- Full color photo tutorial with written (English only) details for each step.
- Hints and tips throughout the tutorial.
- Summary of steps for quick reference.
- Modeled photos showing the finished options.
Purchase also includes AO Large Format PDF for copy shop printing, and Projector optimized file. Print-at-home and Large Format files have nested pattern pieces (no layers); Projector file has layers (ability to turn on and off individual projected sizes), optional "unfold" layer for Cut-on-Fold pattern pieces, & inverted black-background section which also includes mirrored pattern pieces.
NOTE: This product is a sewing pattern, not a completed garment.