This is a non-gendered pattern including a new EXTENDED size range, from kids size 2-10 plus four additional teen/tween sizes! This pattern is suitable for all seasons with long, 3/4 length, short, and cap sleeve options.
Designed for light-medium weight cotton/lycra blend fabrics, and similar stretch fabrics.
Make it unique with the addition of one of Pollywoggles' Wildlife Appliques! Designed for fleece as well as wovens & knits, this growing collection of raw edge appliques showcase animals from around the world, and the purchase of each set supports the work of the International Conservation Fund of Canada, protecting land and biodiversity in tropical regions around the globe.
Recommended Skill Level - Confident Beginner
Seam allowance is 3/8"(1cm) unless stated otherwise in the pattern, and is included in all measurements.
Required Supplies: sewing machine, stretch needle, ballpoint pins or wonder clips, scissors and/or rotary cutter, measuring tape and/or cutting mat & ruler.
Suggested Fabric: Cotton Lycra and similar stretch/recovery knit fabrics (10-11oz, 200-230gcm) with 50% stretch for main body. Same fabric or good quality ribbing for neckband.
- EXTENDED SIZES! Size range includes 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, A, B, C, D (tween/teen sizes).
- Cutting charts & pattern pieces for all rectangular parts.
- Easy to assemble pattern pieces.
- Clear and efficiently nested pattern pieces, color coded by size. All colors also print clearly in black ink.
- No layers (individual size printing) on print-at-home or Large Format; Layers ARE included on Projector Files.
- All measurements in both metric and imperial
- Sizing guide including body measurements to help obtain the proper fit for the child.
- Specific instructions on customizing & blending sizes.
- Line drawings showing all options.
- Interactive table of contents, for reference and ease of use on digital devices.
- Fabric requirements for all parts.
- Supplies and suggested fabrics list.
- Full color photo tutorial with written (English only) details for each step.
- Hints and tips throughout the tutorial.
- Summary of steps for quick reference.
- Modeled photos showing the finished options.
Purchase also includes AO Large Format PDF for copy shop printing, and Projector optimized file. Print-at-home and Large Format files have nested pattern pieces (no layers); Projector file has layers (ability to turn on and off individual projected sizes), optional "unfold" layer for Cut-on-Fold pattern pieces, & inverted black-background section which also includes mirrored pattern pieces.
NOTE: This product is a sewing pattern, not a completed garment.
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My girls live in this raglan!. Love to shorten the sleeves into a tank too!
The Redberry shirt is a great sew. Easy to work with the instruktions, and all the pieces fit together with no fush, this is one of my go to patterns, since the fit also is wonderful
This is one of the best raglan patterns I have made. Easy to sew and it just fits like a charm
This is an well fitting, easy to sew top. Love it! Oh, and it looks just great with an applique added
Simpel to make , fast to make and it looks so great. Very clear instruction. Recommend it also for a beginner sewer who can by following the steps make this shirt.
The Redberry shirt is now our go-to for my kids' raglan shirts. It fits so well and is just all around perfect!
We all love this pattern. Easy to sew, a great fit and lots of options to choose from. One particular delight is the well shaped sleeve head so that the t shirt fits well.