Pollywoggles Wildlife Applique sets are designed to show off some of the amazing animals that share this beautiful world. The Mountain Set includes PDF templates for Gorilla, Lynx, Wild Sheep, & Panda silhouettes.
Detailed instructions are included for creating these appliques using fleece, knit, and wovens as well as a reverse applique technique with knit fabric, or using fusible stabilizer with woven fabrics. Each of the four animal designs includes 5 sizes.
All Wildlife Applique Sets include:
- Four different digitally-drawn animal silhouette appliques in each Set.
- Includes five sizes of EACH animal. These sizes are suggestions for compatibility with clothing size 2/3, 4/5, 6/7, 8/10, & 12-adult, and can be customized by choosing a larger or small size or adjusting the print scale.
- Layered PDF of each animal/size for use with a home printer on letter and/or A4 paper. (Appliques are also compatible with projectors)
- Placement guides for assistance with centering and leveling the applique.
- Tips & recommendations regarding stabilizer & needle type.
- A page including informative facts about each animal in the Set.
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, including photographs and illustrations, for sewing these appliques using fleece fabric. Additional instructions for use on woven fabrics and to create a reverse applique with knit fabric.
- Specific details regarding how to sew multiple layers for added details, or to add onto patterns that include pockets.
- A fun printable coloring page featuring all four animals.
Format: PDF only. These designs are for printing/tracing and require the use of dissolvable, tear-away, or fusible stabilizer (depending on chosen fabric type). You will not receive embroidery machine / in-the-hoop files.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought other appliques but never used them because just looking at pictures in the galleries seemed intimidating. Needed to make a thank you gift for the eldest kid's teachers and used the panda one (the class is called the Panda bush). Read through the instructions a bunch of times before cutting and doing it. It seemed so easy and I wondered why I didn't try it sooner.