Pollywoggles Applique sets have been created to celebrate the amazing biodiversity of this beautiful world we live in. The Weather Set includes PDF templates for sun, cloud, rain & lightning, and snowflake silhouettes.
Detailed instructions are included for creating these appliques using fleece, knit, and wovens as well as a reverse applique technique with knit fabric, or using fusible stabilizer with woven fabrics. Each of the four designs includes 5 sizes.
All Applique Sets include:
- Four different digitally-drawn silhouette appliques in each Set.
- Includes five sizes of EACH applique. These sizes are suggestions for compatibility with clothing size 2/3, 4/5, 6/7, 8/10, & 12-adult, and can be customized by choosing a larger or small size or adjusting the scale.
- Layered PDF of each applique/size for use with a home printer on letter and/or A4 paper. (Appliques are also compatible with projectors)
- Placement guides for assistance with centering and leveling the applique.
- Tips & recommendations regarding stabilizer & needle type.
- A page including informative facts about each applique in the Set.
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, including photographs and illustrations, for sewing these appliques using fleece fabric. Additional instructions for use on woven fabrics and to create a reverse applique with knit fabric.
- Specific details regarding how to sew multiple layers for added details, or to add onto patterns that include pockets.
- A fun printable coloring page featuring all four appliques.
Format: PDF only. These designs are for printing/tracing and require the use of dissolvable, tear-away, or fusible stabilizer (depending on chosen fabric type). You will not receive embroidery machine / in-the-hoop files.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love doing appliquésd and this collection is very nice
Once again, Heidi has created an excellent applique! The snow flake is a little tricky, but is my favorite! :)