Pollywoggles Wildlife Applique sets are designed to show off some of the amazing animals that share this beautiful world. The Forest Set includes PDF templates for Moose, Bear, Owl, & Wolf silhouettes.
Detailed instructions are included for creating these appliques using fleece, knit, and wovens as well as a reverse applique technique with knit fabric, or using fusible stabilizer with woven fabrics. Each of the four animal designs includes 5 sizes.
All Wildlife Applique Sets include:
- Four different digitally-drawn animal silhouette appliques in each Set.
- Includes five sizes of EACH animal. These sizes are suggestions for compatibility with clothing size 2/3, 4/5, 6/7, 8/10, & 12-adult, and can be customized by choosing a larger or small size or adjusting the print scale.
- Layered PDF of each animal/size for use with a home printer on letter and/or A4 paper. (Appliques are also compatible with projectors)
- Placement guides for assistance with centering and leveling the applique.
- Tips & recommendations regarding stabilizer & needle type.
- A page including informative facts about each animal in the Set.
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, including photographs and illustrations, for sewing these appliques using fleece fabric. Additional instructions for use on woven fabrics and to create a reverse applique with knit fabric.
- Specific details regarding how to sew multiple layers for added details, or to add onto patterns that include pockets.
- A fun printable coloring page featuring all four animals.
Format: PDF only. These designs are for printing/tracing and require the use of dissolvable, tear-away, or fusible stabilizer (depending on chosen fabric type). You will not receive embroidery machine / in-the-hoop files.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
So easy for even a beginner!
I started my applique journey with a hoodie and a moose. The directions made this a breeze!
These appliques are awesome. Cute, and the instructions make it so easy! I have never done anything like this, but you wouldn't know that based on how it turned out! Love that this can take some boring plain colored fabric and make it cute!