Pollywoggles Applique sets have been created to celebrate the amazing biodiversity of this beautiful world we live in. The Coral Reef Set includes PDF templates for tropical fish, octopus, seahorse, and crab silhouettes.
Detailed instructions are included for creating these appliques using fleece, knit, and wovens as well as a reverse applique technique with knit fabric, or using fusible stabilizer with woven fabrics. Each of the four designs includes 5 sizes.
All Applique Sets include:
- Four different digitally-drawn silhouette appliques in each Set.
- Includes five sizes of EACH applique. These sizes are suggestions for compatibility with clothing size 2/3, 4/5, 6/7, 8/10, & 12-adult, and can be customized by choosing a larger or small size or adjusting the scale.
- Layered PDF of each applique/size for use with a home printer on letter and/or A4 paper. (Appliques are also compatible with projectors)
- Placement guides for assistance with centering and leveling the applique.
- Tips & recommendations regarding stabilizer & needle type.
- A page including informative facts about each applique in the Set.
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, including photographs and illustrations, for sewing these appliques using fleece fabric. Additional instructions for use on woven fabrics and to create a reverse applique with knit fabric.
- Specific details regarding how to sew multiple layers for added details, or to add onto patterns that include pockets.
- A fun printable coloring page featuring all four appliques.
Format: PDF only. These designs are for printing/tracing and require the use of dissolvable, tear-away, or fusible stabilizer (depending on chosen fabric type). You will not receive embroidery machine / in-the-hoop files.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love using Pollywoggls appliques. The instructions are great and they turn out beautifully every time!
I love every single piece
I like adding these extra features to makes. Such a fun extra....but what I really love is the information sheets that come with the appliques- lots of interesting facts and detailed instructions on how to do the applique in different ways. Have used the fish can't wait to add the others to my next sets of swimwear.