Suggested fabrics for the main pants/shorts is medium-bottom weight wovens, and light-medium weight for the pocket linings. Size range is 2-12Y.
Check out the Malpeque Bay pattern for a similar style, but with a longer shorts length and roomier fit through the crotch and legs.
Seam allowance is 3/8"(1cm) unless stated otherwise in the pattern, and is included in all measurements.
Required Supplies: sewing machine, needle suitable for chosen fabric (universal), 3/4" elastic for waist band, iron, pins/clips, scissors and/or rotary cutter, measuring tape and/or cutting mat & ruler.
- Sizes 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12.
- Easy to assemble pattern pieces.
- Clear and efficiently nested pattern pieces, color coded by size. All colors also print clearly in black ink. No layers (individual size printing) on print-at-home or Large Format; Layers ARE included on Projector Files.
- All measurements in both metric and imperial
- Body measurements Sizing Guide to help obtain the proper fit for the child.
- Specific instructions on blending sizes.
- Line drawings showing all options.
- Linked table of contents, for reference and ease of use on digital devices.
- Fabric requirements for all parts.
- Full color photo tutorial with specific details (in English only) for each step and illustrations for additional clarity.
- Hints and tips throughout the tutorial.
- Summary of steps for quick reference.
- Modeled photos showing the finished options.
Purchase also includes AO Large Format PDF for copy shop printing, and a separate Projector optimized file. Print-at-home and Large Format files have nested pattern pieces (no layers); Projector file has layers (ability to turn on and off individual projected sizes).
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is one of the best fitting patterns I’ve ever made. My kids love to wear it and it was a very easy sew. I’m sure i will make a lot more in the future.
My daughter love so much,I like too because very easy to sew.