Suggested fabrics for the main pants/shorts is medium-bottom weight wovens, and light-medium weight for the pocket linings. Size range is 2-12Y.
Check out the Malpeque Bay pattern for a similar style, but with a longer shorts length and roomier fit through the crotch and legs.
Seam allowance is 3/8"(1cm) unless stated otherwise in the pattern, and is included in all measurements.
Required Supplies: sewing machine, needle suitable for chosen fabric (universal), 3/4" elastic for waist band, iron, pins/clips, scissors and/or rotary cutter, measuring tape and/or cutting mat & ruler.
- Sizes 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12.
- Easy to assemble pattern pieces.
- Clear and efficiently nested pattern pieces, color coded by size. All colors also print clearly in black ink. No layers (individual size printing) on print-at-home or Large Format; Layers ARE included on Projector Files.
- All measurements in both metric and imperial
- Body measurements Sizing Guide to help obtain the proper fit for the child.
- Specific instructions on blending sizes.
- Line drawings showing all options.
- Linked table of contents, for reference and ease of use on digital devices.
- Fabric requirements for all parts.
- Full color photo tutorial with specific details (in English only) for each step and illustrations for additional clarity.
- Hints and tips throughout the tutorial.
- Summary of steps for quick reference.
- Modeled photos showing the finished options.
Purchase also includes AO Large Format PDF for copy shop printing, and a separate Projector optimized file. Print-at-home and Large Format files have nested pattern pieces (no layers); Projector file has layers (ability to turn on and off individual projected sizes).
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is one of the best
This is one of the best fitting patterns I’ve ever made. My kids love to wear it and it was a very easy sew. I’m sure i will make a lot more in the future.
My daughter love
My daughter love so much,I like too because very easy to sew.