This pattern is available as a free gift to you! Follow THIS LINK to get this pattern FREE!
This pattern is designed to make a reversible headband using woven fabrics. It is held in place with fully enclosed 5/8" or 1/2" wide elastic and fits children between 2-12 years. Requires only a single page to print and is can easily be made in under 30 minutes.
Recommended Skill Level - Confident Beginner
Seam allowance is 1/4"(6mm), and is included in all measurements.
Required Supplies: 5/8" or 1/2" wide elastic, sewing machine, needle suitable for chosen fabric (universal), iron, pins/clips, scissors and/or rotary cutter, measuring tape and/or cutting mat & ruler.
Suggested Fabric: Light-medium weight wovens, such as quilting cotton, flannelette, poplin, double gauze.
Included in the pattern:
- Sizing suitable for ages 2-12.
- Pattern pieces for the shaped band and elastic casing.
- Clear and efficiently nested pattern pieces (no layered/individual size printing), color coded by size. All colors also print clearly in black ink.
- All measurements throughout the pattern in both metric and imperial
- Clickable table of contents, for reference and ease of use on digital devices.
- Fabric requirements, supplies and suggested fabrics lists.
- Full color photo tutorial with specific details for each step.
- Glossary of relevant sewing terms.
- Summary of steps for quick reference.
The details and step-by-step instructions of this pattern total 8 pages. There is 1 page to print that includes the pattern pieces; this page is also projector-friendly.
NOTE: This product is a sewing pattern, not a finished item.