Rondeau is a reversible wrap-style skirt with a pencil silhouette, featuring a flat front and elastic back. Includes three design options: the solid skirt, contrasting bottom band, and unique angled 6-block colorblock gives multiple ways to scrap-bust your fabric stash! Create a rainbow or ombre look... use a border print on the contrasting band... and reverse the skirt for a whole new look.
Designed for woven fabrics with a size range of 2-12Y, this is a quick satisfying project that results in a reversible skirt for twice the wear.
Recommended Skill Level - Confident Beginner
Seam allowance is 1/4"(6mm) unless stated otherwise in the pattern, and is included in all measurements.
Required Supplies: sewing machine, needle suitable for chosen fabric (universal), 3/4" elastic for waist band, iron, pins/clips, scissors and/or rotary cutter, measuring tape and/or cutting mat & ruler.
- Sizes 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12.
- Easy to assemble pattern pieces.
- Clear and efficiently nested pattern pieces, color coded by size. All colors also print clearly in black ink. No layers (individual size printing) on print-at-home or Large Format; Layers ARE included on Projector Files.
- All measurements in both metric and imperial
- Body measurements Sizing Guide to help obtain the proper fit for the child.
- Specific instructions on blending sizes.
- Line drawings showing all options.
- Linked table of contents, for reference and ease of use on digital devices.
- Fabric requirements for all parts.
- Full color photo tutorial with specific details (in English only) for each step and illustrations for additional clarity.
- Hints and tips throughout the tutorial.
- Summary of steps for quick reference.
- Modeled photos showing the finished options.
Purchase also includes AO Large Format PDF for copy shop printing, and a separate Projector optimized file. Print-at-home and Large Format files have nested pattern pieces (no layers); Projector file has layers (ability to turn on and off individual projected sizes).
NOTE: This is a pattern, not a completed garment.