As a special gift to those wanting to discover Pollywoggles patterns for the first time and in thanks to all who have supported Pollywoggles since the beginning, the Fathom Five Rashguard pattern is available for free to all new subscribers to the Pollywoggles email Newsletter or by joining the Pollywoggles Facebook Group (find the coupon code in the 'Featured' group post).
The Fathom Five Rashguard is designed as a slim-fit raglan style swimming shirt. Designed for swim fabrics, this pattern includes the choice of short sleeves with cuffs, or long sleeves with cuffs or a regular hem. A fast and simple sew, for fun in the sun at the beach or pool!Recommended Skill Level - Confident Beginner - Experience sewing with stretch fabrics is recommended.
Seam allowance is 3/8"(1cm) unless stated otherwise in the pattern, and is included in all measurements.
Required Supplies: sewing machine, stretch needle, ballpoint pins or wonder clips, scissors and/or rotary cutter, measuring tape and/or cutting mat & ruler.
Suggested Fabric: Swim knit with minimum 60% stretch (fabric content 18%-20% spandex/Lycra).
- Sizes 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12.
- Easy to assemble pattern pieces.
- Clear and efficiently nested pattern pieces, color coded by size. All colors also print clearly in black ink. No layers (individual size printing) on print-at-home or Large Format; Layers ARE included on Projector Files.
- All measurements in both metric and imperial
- Body measurements Sizing Guide to help obtain the proper fit for the child.
- Specific instructions on blending sizes.
- Line drawings showing all options.
- Linked table of contents, for reference and ease of use on digital devices.
- Fabric requirements for all parts.
- Full color photo tutorial with specific details (in English only) for each step and illustrations for additional clarity.
- Hints and tips throughout the tutorial.
- Summary of steps for quick reference.
- Modeled photos showing the finished options.
Purchase also includes AO Large Format PDF for copy shop printing, and a separate Projector optimized file. Print-at-home and Large Format files have nested pattern pieces (no layers); Projector file has layers (ability to turn on and off individual projected sizes).
NOTE: This is a pattern, not a completed garment.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Easy sew, with clear instructions and true fit.